Franconia’s Tour Facilities
• The entire tour is outdoors. Please prepare for the weather and wear comfortable shoes.
• There are public restrooms onsite, but no public drinking fountains. There is bottled water for sale in the
fridge near the silver information booth.
• We offer several picnic tables at the park. Bring a lunch or snack for before or after your tour.
Youth and School Groups
• We ask that youth groups bring 1 adult chaperone per every 20 school aged students.
• We maintain a ratio of 1 tour guide per 20 participants. Groups of 20 or more will be divided between guides.
• For the safety of visitors and the preservation of the artwork, climbing on sculptures is prohibited, but many
of the works on exhibit offer opportunity for touch and interaction.
• If anyone in your group has mobility needs, there are golf carts available for those who need assistance
touring the exhibition.
• Photography is permitted.
Cancellations, Delays, or Rescheduling
Franconia provides tours rain or shine. Please call (651) 257-6668 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule your tour or notify us of a delay in your arrival. In the event of severe weather conditions, we will contact you to reschedule your tour
Tour Fees & Community Grants
• Tour fees range from $3 per participant to $5 per participant. Chaperones, teachers & other guides are exempt from the tour fee.
• We offer Community Tour Grants to qualifying organizations & schools. To receive guided tour fee assistance,please fill out all sections of the Tour Request Form, which will include information on the population that your organization serves. Tour scholarships for youth groups and schools located in Polk and Burnett counties are made possible through a generous grant from Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative Operation